Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Promotion

The summer is finally here. I am glad to be out of school, but I'm also a little sad, 8th grade has been my favorite year so far. But the end has also been so much fun! On Tuesday night I had promotion, which is basically a ceremony to commemorate graduation followed by a dance. That was so much fun! A lady in our ward came and did my hair really pretty and I got to wear a dress we picked out last week and experiment with a little bit of makeup. The end result was so exciting for me! It's hard to believe that I will be a freshman in the fall.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lindsey! I am glad you had a fun day, I know you have worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey--you are HOT! I cannot believe that you're going to be in high school. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete